Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The First Day in China- 7-15

The First Day in China

We got about five hours of sleep last night. Because of this my dad and I had the opportunity to go with some of the tour group to a park to see people doing their early morning exercise from 6:30 to 8:00. This exercise consisted of mostly elderly people doing different types of folk dances and tai chi in giant group all over the park.

Then we came back to the hotel to eat breakfast and sleep. I slept for longer than I meant to, though, and now it is 12:00. We don’t have Internet in our rooms we are about to walk downstairs so I can post this and my last entry and eat lunch possibly, My dad and I have yet to go to the 7-11 to get bottled water and snacks as people recommend, so we might do that as well. We are also going to go on a group excursion to a modern Chinese art gallery at 2:00. After that, we may or may not go to a Chinese Market by ourselves.

-Margot


[Liza's note-Margot and Ed emailed me that apparently the blog site is banned or censored in China; however, they can still email. hmmmm.... So I will be posting Margot's entries as I get them.]

No comments:

Post a Comment