My mother is making me make a blog about the trip to China, which I am taking. Of course, against my will. So here is my first post. Yay... Fun... Boring... Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow around one, and taking a Japanese airline to Tokyo, and then going to Bejing. I'll be gone for ten days. The original point of going was to see a solar eclipse, but, obviously, we're going to see other parts of China also. My dad and I are going on a solar eclipse tour, probably with a bunch of old people, but despite that fact, I'm excited.
I'm predicting that my mom will make me keep up these posts, so tune in to find about my long travels tomorrow.
-Margot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*My mom is making me write the blog against my will, I definitely want to go on the trip
ReplyDeleteI am jealous and know you will have fun, despite hanging out with old people and being forced to write a blog. I look forward to reading more. Hope your jetlag is bearable. Angela
ReplyDeleteI want to hear about the first class lounge at the airport.
ReplyDelete